Build Your Own Tour
If you are perhaps needing more flexibility or focused objective you may wish to enjoy your own personalised itinerary, perhaps with a group of friends, family, club or association, Battle Honours would be delighted to bring its wealth of expertise and international contacts to your assistance.
To help build your tour we shall need to start with the below key questions so it may be best to have a think prior to contacting us.
- Where and why do you want to go to the Battlefields? The Why is very important!
- How many are likely to be in your party? (we can cater from small groups to those that exceed 100)
- When do you want to travel –approximately? Book early to avoid disappointment!
- How long do you want to go for? (We recommend most typical Western Front tours to be 3 -5 days)
- What transport do you prefer to use? (Coach, Minibus, Ferry, Eurotunnel etc.) This relates to 2 above.
- Hotels. Are you content with standard 3 star Chain hotels or do you prefer Boutique Hotels?
For almost 20 years Battle Honours have an established proven track record of providing tours for groups, societies and specialist associations from a variety of backgrounds.
The key to this success is flexibility, we help you plan the tour at every turn to meet your needs and requirements and take the stresses of organising tours away from you yet deliver the product you expect and ensure a seamless and memorable trip for all.
Current Groups who choose Battle Honours include
- The Western Front Association
- The National World War One Memorial & Museum (Kansas City, USA)
- The Gallipoli Association
- Brooks’s Club
- The East India Club
- The In & Out Club ‘Wine & War’ Tour
- The Salonika Campaign Society
- The Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The British Commission for Military History
- The Douglas Haig Fellowship
If you want to make an enquiry about a group booking please contact us today.